- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Nanog homeobox, hNanog, Homeobox protein NANOG, Homeobox transcription factor Nanog
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human Nanog (1-154aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, FACS and IHC analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysate of NIH3T3 (35ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human Nanog (1:500). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of Nanog in Hep3B cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells. The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate.
IHC Comment And Pic
Paraffin embedded sections of human seminoma tissue were incubated with anti-human Nanog (1:50) for 2 hours at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed in 0.1M sodium citrate buffer and detected using Diaminobenzidine (DAB)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.