- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Streptavidin, Streptomyces avidinii streptavidin, SA V1, SA V2, Streptavidin V1, Streptavidin V2.
- Reacts With
- Streptomyces avidinii
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant Streptavidin (25-183aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The recombinant Streptavidin protein (17kDa) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-Streptavidin (1:2000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.