- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Growth arrest-specific 7 isoform b, KIAA0394, Growth arrest-specific 7, isoform b Growth arrest specific 7, GAS 7, GAS7, MGC1348, MLL/GAS7 fusion protein.
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human GAS7 (1-416aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended dilution range for Western blot analysis is 1:500 ~ 1000. Recommended starting dilution is 1:500.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of GAS7 in HeLa cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human GAS7 antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green).
ICC/IF analysis of GAS7 in U87MG cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human GAS7 antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The extracts of mouse brain (50ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human GAS7 (1:500). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.