- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1, ERK, ERK2, ERT1, MAPK2, p38, p40, p41, p41mapk, P42MAPK, PRKM1, PRKM2, Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 MAP kinase 2, MAPK 2, ERK 2, Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2, MAPK 1.
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human MAPK1 (1-360) purified from E.coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and Immunofluorescence analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended dilution range for Western blot analysis and Immunofluorescence is 1:500 ~ 3000. Recommended starting dilution is 1:500
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Immunofluorescence of human MCF7 cells stained with Phalloidin-TRITC (Red) for Actin staining and monoclonal anti-human MAPK1 antibody (1:500) with Alexa 488 (Green).
Western blot analysis (WB)
Cell lysates of HepG2 (35ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human MAPK1 (1:3000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.