- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- B-cell lymphoma protein 2 alpha, B-cell lymphoma protein 2 alpha, B-cell lymphoma protein 2 alpha Apoptosis regulator Bcl 2, Apoptosis regulator Bcl2, AW986256, B cell CLL/lymphoma 2, B cell leukemia/lymphoma 2, Bcl-2, Bcl2, C430015F12Rik, D630044D05Rik, D830018M01Rik, Leukemia/lymphoma, B-cell, 2, Oncogene B-cell leukemia 2.
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human Bcl-2 (1-211aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, ICC/IF and FACS analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Immunofluorescence of HeLa cells stained with Hoechst 3342 (Blue) for nucleus staining and with monoclonal anti-human Bcl-2 antibody (1:500) with Texas Red (Red).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysate of NIH3T3 (35ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human Bcl-2 (1:500). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of Bcl-2 in HeLa cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red line). The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate. Isotype control antibody was mouse IgG (black line).
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.