- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- hemagglutinin, Influenza A virus (A/New York/3571/2009 H1N1) hemagglutinin, HA
- Reacts With
- Influenza A
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant Influenza A-H1N1/HA1 (18-344aa) purified from Baculovirus
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The recombinant Influenza A-H1N1/HA1 proteins (50ng) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-Influenza A-H1N1/HA1 antibody (1:500). (1:1000), (1:5000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
ELISA: H1N1/HA1 Antibody (1ug/ml) specifically recognizes H1N1 recombinant protein, but not interacted H3N2 and H5N1 recombinant protein in ELISA.
Sakamoto H, et al. A Novel Optical Biosensing System Using Mach-Zehnder-Type Optical Waveguide for Influenza Virus Detection. (Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2016)
Shim DH, et al. Development of a HA1-specific enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay against pandemic influenza virus A H1N1. (Clin Exp Vaccine Res. 2019)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.