- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- 6-Phosphofructokinase muscle type, GSD7, PFK-1, PFK1, PFKA, PFKX, 6-Phosphofructokinase, muscle type 6 Phosphofructokinase Muscle Type, EC 184.108.40.206, MGC8699, PFKL, PFKM, PFKP, Phosphofructo 1 Kinase Isozyme A, Phosphofructokinase 1, Phosphofructokinase M, Phosphofructokinase, muscle, Phosphofructokinase, muscle type, Phosphofructokinase, polypeptide X, Phosphohexokinase
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human PFKM (1-780aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The HepG2 cell lysates (30ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human PFKM antibody (1:500~2000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.