- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Thymine-DNA glycosylase, G/T mismatch-specific thymine DNA glycosylase,
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human TDG (1-410aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended starting dilution is 1:250.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of TDG in 293T cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human TDG antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysates of HeLa (30ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human TDG antibody (1:250). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.