- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Cellular nucleic acid-binding protein, CNBP1, DM2, PROMM, RNF163, ZCCHC22, ZNF9
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CNBP (1-170aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended dilution range for Western blot analysis is 1:500 ~ 1:1000. Recommended starting dilution is 1:1000.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of CNBP in HeLa cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human CNBP antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green).
ICC/IF analysis of CNBP in MCF7 cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human CNBP antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysate of 293T (30ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human CNBP antibody (1:250 - 1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of CNBP in MCF7 cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x106cells (red line). The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate. Isotype control antibody was mouse IgG (black line).
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.