- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Dynein light chain 1 axonemal, Dynein light chain 1, axonemal, C14orf168, CILD16
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human DNAL1 (1-190aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, ICC and FACS analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended starting dilution is 1:1000.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of DNAL1 in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0287 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
ICC/IF analysis of DNAL1 in A549 cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0287 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysates of HeLa, HepG2 and MCF7 (40ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human DNAL1 antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of DNAL1 in HeLa cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red line). The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate. Isotype control antibody was mouse IgG (black line).
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.