- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Membrane cofactor protein isoform 14, AHuS2, MCP, MIC10, TLX, TRA2.10
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CD46 (35-313aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, ICC/IF, FACS and IHC analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of CD46 in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0326 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysates of Ramos, HeLa and A549 (40ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human CD46 antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of CD46 in PBMC cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0326 at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red). A Goat anti mouse IgG (Alexa fluor 488) was used as the secondary antibody. Mouse monoclonal IgG was used as the isotype control (dark gray), cells without incubation with primary and secondary antibody was used as the negative control (light gray).
IHC Comment And Pic
Paraffin embedded sections of human colorectal cancer tissue were incubated with anti-human CD46 (1:100) for 2 hours at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed in 0.1M sodium citrate buffer and detected using Diaminobenzidine(DAB)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.