- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain, T3E, TCRE
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CD3E (23-126aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, ICC/IF and FACS analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of CD3E in Jurkat cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0331 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysate of Jurkat (40ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human CD3E antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
The Recombinant CD3E proteins (200, 100, 50ng) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human CD3E antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of CD3E in Jurkat cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red line). The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate. Isotype control antibody was mouse IgG (black line).
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.