- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Acyl-CoA synthetase family member 2 isoform 2, ACSMW, AVYV493
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human ACSF2 (42-615aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of ACSF2 in HeLa cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human ACSF2 antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green)
Western blot analysis (WB)
The HepG2 cell lysate (40ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human ACSF2 antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.