- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- 2810413N20Rik, Anamorsin, DRE2, PRO0915
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Anamorsin, also known as CIAPIN1, is primarily expressed in the cytoplasm of liver, pancreas and heart tissue cells and does not show any homology to known apoptosis regulatory molecules of the Bcl-2 or CASP families, or to signal transduction molecules. Expression of CIAPIN1 is dependent on growth factor stimulation. It is a ubiquitously expressed protein, and when it is overexpressed, it confers apoptotic resistance
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCAGATT TTGGGATCTC TGCTGGCCAG TTTGTGGCAG TGGTCTGGGA TAAGTCATCC CCAGTGGAGG CTCTGAAAGG TCTGGTGGAT AAGCTTCAAG CGTTAACCGG CAATGAGGGC CGCGTGTCTG TGGAAAACAT CAAGCAGCTG TTGCAATCTG CCCACAAAGA ATCCAGCTTT GACATTATTT TGTCAGGTTT AGTCCCAGGA AGCACCACTC TGCACAGTGC TGAGATTTTG GCTGAAATCG CCCGGATCCT TCGGCCTGGT GGATGTCTTT TTCTGAAGGA GCCAGTAGAG ACAGCTGTAG ATAACAATAG CAAAGTGAAG ACAGCATCTA AGCTGTGTTC AGCCCTGACT CTTTCTGGTC TTGTGGAAGT GAAAGAGCTG CAGCGGGAGC CCCTAACCCC TGAGGAAGTA CAGTCTGTTC GAGAACACCT TGGTCATGAA AGTGACAACC TGCTGTTTGT TCAGATCACA GGCAAAAAAC CAAACTTTGA AGTGGGTTCT TCTAGGCAGC TTAAGCTTTC CATCACCAAG AAGTCTTCTC CTTCAGTGAA ACCTGCTGTG GACCCTGCTG CTGCCAAGCT GTGGACCCTC TCAGCCAACG ATATGGAGGA CGACAGCATG GATCTCATTG ACTCAGATGA GCTGCTGGAT CCAGAAGATT TGAAGAAGCC AGATCCAGCT TCCCTGCGGG CTGCTTCTTG TGGGGAAGGG AAAAAGAGGA AGGCCTGTAA GAACTGCACC TGTGGCCTTG CCGAAGAACT GGAAAAAGAG AAGTCAAGGG AACAGATGAG CTCCCAACCC AAGTCAGCTT GTGGAAACTG CTACCTGGGC GATGCCTTCC GCTGTGCCAG CTGCCCCTAC CTTGGGATGC CAGCCTTCAA ACCTGGGGAA AAGGTGCTTC TGAGTGATAG CAATCTTCAT GATGCCTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MADFGISAGQ FVAVVWDKSS PVEALKGLVD KLQALTGNEG RVSVENIKQL LQSAHKESSF DIILSGLVPG STTLHSAEIL AEIARILRPG GCLFLKEPVE TAVDNNSKVK TASKLCSALT LSGLVEVKEL QREPLTPEEV QSVREHLGHE SDNLLFVQIT GKKPNFEVGS SRQLKLSITK KSSPSVKPAV DPAAAKLWTL SANDMEDDSM DLIDSDELLD PEDLKKPDPA SLRAASCGEG KKRKACKNCT CGLAEELEKE KSREQMSSQP KSACGNCYLG DAFRCASCPY LGMPAFKPGE KVLLSDSNLH DA
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.