- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- GLRX4, GRX3, GRX4, PICOT, TXNL2, TXNL3
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Glutaredoxin (GRX), also known as thioltransferase, is member of the thiol-disulfide oxidoreductase family. Glutraredoxin catalyzes the reversible reduction of protein-glutathionyl mixed disulfides to free sulfhydryl groups though a monothiol mechanism. Glutaredoxin-3 (Grx3/PICOT) is an essential protein involved in the regulation of signal transduction, for instance during immune cell activation and development of cardiac hypertrophy, presumably in response to redox signals. And it has been shown to interact with PRKCQ
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCGGCGG GGGCGGCTGA GGCAGCTGTA GCGGCCGTGG AGGAGGTCGG CTCAGCCGGG CAGTTTGAGG AGCTGCTGCG CCTCAAAGCC AAGTCCCTCC TTGTGGTCCA TTTCTGGGCA CCATGGGCTC CACAGTGTGC ACAGATGAAC GAAGTTATGG CAGAGTTAGC TAAAGAACTC CCTCAAGTTT CATTTGTGAA GTTGGAAGCT GAAGGTGTTC CTGAAGTATC TGAAAAATAT GAAATTAGCT CTGTTCCCAC TTTTCTGTTT TTCAAGAATT CTCAGAAAAT CGACCGATTA GATGGTGCAC ATGCCCCAGA GTTGACCAAA AAAGTTCAGC GACATGCATC TAGTGGCTCC TTCCTACCCA GCGCTAATGA ACATCTTAAA GAAGATCTCA ACCTTCGCTT GAAGAAATTG ACTCATGCTG CCCCCTGCAT GCTGTTTATG AAAGGAACTC CTCAAGAACC ACGCTGTGGT TTCAGCAAGC AGATGGTGGA AATTCTTCAC AAACATAATA TTCAGTTTAG CAGTTTTGAT ATCTTCTCAG ATGAAGAGGT TCGACAGGGA CTCAAAGCCT ATTCCAGTTG GCCTACCTAT CCTCAGCTCT ATGTTTCTGG AGAGCTCATA GGAGGACTTG ATATAATTAA GGAGCTAGAA GCATCTGAAG AACTAGATAC AATTTGTCCC AAAGCTCCCA AATTAGAGGA AAGGCTCAAA GTGCTGACAA ATAAAGCTTC TGTGATGCTC TTTATGAAAG GAAACAAACA GGAAGCAAAA TGTGGATTCA GCAAACAAAT TCTGGAAATA CTAAATAGTA CTGGTGTTGA ATATGAAACA TTCGATATAT TGGAGGATGA AGAAGTTCGG CAAGGATTAA AAGCTTACTC AAATTGGCCA ACATACCCTC AGCTGTATGT GAAAGGGGAG CTGGTGGGAG GATTGGATAT TGTGAAGGAA CTGAAAGAAA ATGGTGAATT GCTGCCTATA CTGAGAGGAG AAAATTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MAAGAAEAAV AAVEEVGSAG QFEELLRLKA KSLLVVHFWA PWAPQCAQMN EVMAELAKEL PQVSFVKLEA EGVPEVSEKY EISSVPTFLF FKNSQKIDRL DGAHAPELTK KVQRHASSGS FLPSANEHLK EDLNLRLKKL THAAPCMLFM KGTPQEPRCG FSKQMVEILH KHNIQFSSFD IFSDEEVRQG LKAYSSWPTY PQLYVSGELI GGLDIIKELE ASEELDTICP KAPKLEERLK VLTNKASVML FMKGNKQEAK CGFSKQILEI LNSTGVEYET FDILEDEEVR QGLKAYSNWP TYPQLYVKGE LVGGLDIVKE LKENGELLPI LRGEN
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.