- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- FKBP-25, FKBP-3, FKBP25, PPIase
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- FK506 binding protein 3 (FKBP3), also known as FKBP25, is a member of the immunophilin protein family, which play a role in immunoregulation and basic cellular processes involving protein folding and trafficking. FKBP3 associates with transcriptional repressor protein YY1 and histone deaceltylases, HDAC1 and HDAC2. Also, FKBP3 may contain several casein kinase II phosphorylation sites, which are believed to be important for cell growth regulation. It is localized in the nucleus and is expressed in the brain, testis, ovary, and spleen.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCGGCGG CCGTTCCACA GCGGGCGTGG ACCGTGGAGC AGCTGCGCAG TGAGCAGCTG CCCAAGAAGG ACATTATCAA GTTTCTGCAG GAACACGGTT CAGATTCGTT TCTTGCAGAA CATAAATTAT TAGGAAACAT TAAAAATGTG GCCAAGACAG CTAACAAGGA CCACTTGGTT ACAGCCTATA ACCATCTTTT TGAAACTAAG CGTTTTAAGG GTACTGAAAG TATAAGTAAA GTGTCTGAGC AAGTAAAAAA TGTGAAGCTT AATGAAGATA AACCCAAAGA AACCAAGTCT GAAGAGACCC TGGATGAGGG TCCACCAAAA TATACTAAAT CTGTTCTGAA AAAGGGAGAT AAAACCAACT TTCCCAAAAA GGGAGATGTT GTTCACTGCT GGTATACAGG AACACTACAA GATGGGACTG TTTTTGATAC TAATATTCAA ACAAGTGCAA AGAAGAAGAA AAATGCCAAG CCTTTAAGTT TTAAGGTCGG AGTAGGCAAA GTTATCAGAG GATGGGATGA AGCTCTCTTG ACTATGAGTA AAGGAGAAAA GGCTCGACTG GAGATTGAAC CAGAATGGGC TTACGGAAAG AAAGGACAGC CTGATGCCAA AATTCCACCA AATGCAAAAC TCACTTTTGA AGTGGAATTA GTGGATATTG ATTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAAAVPQRAW TVEQLRSEQL PKKDIIKFLQ EHGSDSFLAE HKLLGNIKNV AKTANKDHLV TAYNHLFETK RFKGTESISK VSEQVKNVKL NEDKPKETKS EETLDEGPPK YTKSVLKKGD KTNFPKKGDV VHCWYTGTLQ DGTVFDTNIQ TSAKKKKNAK PLSFKVGVGK VIRGWDEALL TMSKGEKARL EIEPEWAYGK KGQPDAKIPP NAKLTFEVEL VDID
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.