- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- bHLHa27, eHand, Hxt, Thing1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- HAND1 belongs to the basic helix-loop-helix family of transcription factors. This protein is one of two closely related family members, the HAND proteins, which are asymmetrically expressed in the developing ventricular chambers and play an essential role in cardiac morphogenesis. Working in a complementary fashion, they function in the formation of the right ventricle and aortic arch arteries, implicating them as mediators of congenital heart disease. In addition, it has been suggested that this transcription factor may be required for early trophoblast differentiation
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAACCTCG TGGGCAGCTA CGCACACCAT CACCACCATC ACCACCCGCA CCCTGCGCAC CCCATGCTCC ACGAACCCTT CCTCTTCGGT CCGGCCTCGC GCTGTCATCA GGAAAGGCCC TACTTCCAGA GCTGGCTGCT GAGCCCGGCT GACGCTGCCC CGGACTTCCC TGCGGGCGGG CCGCCGCCCG CGGCCGCTGC AGCCGCCACC GCCTATGGTC CTGACGCCAG GCCTGGGCAG AGCCCCGGGC GGCTGGAGGC GCTTGGCGGC CGTCTTGGCC GGCGGAAAGG CTCAGGACCC AAGAAGGAGC GGAGACGCAC TGAGAGCATT AACAGCGCAT TCGCGGAGTT GCGCGAGTGC ATCCCCAACG TGCCGGCCGA CACCAAGCTC TCCAAGATCA AGACTCTGCG CCTAGCCACC AGCTACATCG CCTACCTGAT GGACGTGCTG GCCAAGGATG CACAGTCTGG CGATCCCGAG GCCTTCAAGG CTGAACTCAA GAAGGCGGAT GGCGGCCGTG AGAGCAAGCG GAAAAGGGAG CTGCAGCAGC ACGAAGGTTT TCCTCCTGCC CTGGGCCCAG TCGAGAAGAG GATTAAAGGA CGCACCGGCT GGCCGCAGCA AGTCTGGGCG CTGGAGTTAA ACCAGTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MNLVGSYAHH HHHHHPHPAH PMLHEPFLFG PASRCHQERP YFQSWLLSPA DAAPDFPAGG PPPAAAAAAT AYGPDARPGQ SPGRLEALGG RLGRRKGSGP KKERRRTESI NSAFAELREC IPNVPADTKL SKIKTLRLAT SYIAYLMDVL AKDAQSGDPE AFKAELKKAD GGRESKRKRE LQQHEGFPPA LGPVEKRIKG RTGWPQQVWA LELNQ
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.