- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- ARA24, Gsp1, TC4
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RAN (ras-related nuclear protein) is a small GTP binding protein belonging to the RAS superfamily that is essential for the translocation of RNA and proteins through the nuclear pore complex. The RAN protein is also involved in control of DNA synthesis and cell cycle progression. Nuclear localization of RAN requires the presence of regulator of chromosome condensation 1 (RCC1). Mutations in RAN disrupt DNA synthesis. Because of its many functions, it is likely that RAN interacts with several other proteins. RAN regulates formation and organization of the microtubule network independently of its role in the nucleus-cytosol exchange of macromolecules. RAN could be a key signaling molecule regulating microtubule polymerization during mitosis. RCC1 generates a high local concentration of RAN-GTP around chromatin which, in turn, induces the local nucleation of microtubules. RAN is an androgen receptor (AR) coactivator that binds differentially with different lengths of polyglutamine within the androgen receptor. Polyglutamine repeat expansion in the AR is linked to Kennedy's disease (X-linked spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy). RAN coactivation of the AR diminishes with polyglutamine expansion within the AR, and this weak coactivation may lead to partial androgen insensitivity during the development of Kennedy's disease.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTGCGC AGGGAGAGCC CCAGGTCCAG TTCAAACTTG TATTGGTTGG TGATGGTGGT ACTGGAAAAA CGACCTTCGT GAAACGTCAT TTGACTGGTG AATTTGAGAA GAAGTATGTA GCCACCTTGG GTGTTGAGGT TCATCCCCTA GTGTTCCACA CCAACAGAGG ACCTATTAAG TTCAATGTAT GGGACACAGC CGGCCAGGAG AAATTCGGTG GACTGAGAGA TGGCTATTAT ATCCAAGCCC AGTGTGCCAT CATAATGTTT GATGTAACAT CGAGAGTTAC TTACAAGAAT GTGCCTAACT GGCATAGAGA TCTGGTACGA GTGTGTGAAA ACATCCCCAT TGTGTTGTGT GGCAACAAAG TGGATATTAA GGACAGGAAA GTGAAGGCGA AATCCATTGT CTTCCACCGA AAGAAGAATC TTCAGTACTA CGACATTTCT GCCAAAAGTA ACTACAACTT TGAAAAGCCC TTCCTCTGGC TTGCTAGGAA GCTCATTGGA GACCCTAACT TGGAATTTGT TGCCATGCCT GCTCTCGCCC CACCAGAAGT TGTCATGGAC CCAGCTTTGG CAGCACAGTA TGAGCACGAC TTAGAGGTTG CTCAGACAAC TGCTCTCCCG GATGAGGATG ATGACCTGTG A
- Translation Sequence:
MAAQGEPQVQ FKLVLVGDGG TGKTTFVKRH LTGEFEKKYV ATLGVEVHPL VFHTNRGPIK FNVWDTAGQE KFGGLRDGYY IQAQCAIIMF DVTSRVTYKN VPNWHRDLVR VCENIPIVLC GNKVDIKDRK VKAKSIVFHR KKNLQYYDIS AKSNYNFEKP FLWLARKLIG DPNLEFVAMP ALAPPEVVMD PALAAQYEHD LEVAQTTALP DEDDDL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.