- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CD25, HEM45
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Interferon-induced antiviral exoribonuclease that acts on single-stranded RNA and also has minor activity towards single-stranded DNA. Exhibits antiviral activity against RNA viruses including hepatitis C virus (HCV), hepatitis A virus (HAV) and yellow fever virus (YFV) in an exonuclease-dependent manner. May also play additional roles in the maturation of snRNAs and rRNAs, and in ribosome biogenesis
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTGGGA GCCGTGAGGT GGTGGCCATG GACTGCGAGA TGGTGGGGCT GGGGCCCCAC CGGGAGAGTG GCCTGGCTCG TTGCAGCCTC GTGAACGTCC ACGGTGCTGT GCTGTACGAC AAGTTCATCC GGCCTGAGGG AGAGATCACC GATTACAGAA CCCGGGTCAG CGGGGTCACC CCTCAGCACA TGGTGGGGGC CACACCATTT GCCGTGGCCA GGCTAGAGAT CCTGCAGCTC CTGAAAGGCA AGCTGGTGGT GGGTCATGAC CTGAAGCACG ACTTCCAGGC ACTGAAAGAG GACATGAGCG GCTACACAAT CTACGACACG TCCACTGACA GGCTGTTGTG GCGTGAGGCC AAGCTGGACC ACTGCAGGCG TGTCTCCCTG CGGGTGCTGA GTGAGCGCCT CCTGCACAAG AGCATCCAGA ACAGCCTGCT TGGACACAGC TCGGTGGAAG ATGCGAGGGC AACGATGGAG CTCTATCAAA TCTCCCAGAG AATCCGAGCC CGCCGAGGGC TGCCCCGCCT GGCTGTGTCA GACTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAGSREVVAM DCEMVGLGPH RESGLARCSL VNVHGAVLYD KFIRPEGEIT DYRTRVSGVT PQHMVGATPF AVARLEILQL LKGKLVVGHD LKHDFQALKE DMSGYTIYDT STDRLLWREA KLDHCRRVSL RVLSERLLHK SIQNSLLGHS SVEDARATME LYQISQRIRA RRGLPRLAVS D
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.