- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- EPVH, PAR14
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- PIN4, also known as Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase NIMA-interacting 4, is peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase (PPIase) that interacts with NIMA and is essential for cell cycle regulation. There are two different isoforms which are PAR14 and PAR17. PIN4/PAR17 was imported into mitochondria in a time and membrane potential-dependent manner, where it reached the mitochondrial matrix. Moreover, Pin4 protein was shown to bind to double-stranded DNA under physiological salt conditions
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCCCATGG CGGGGCTTCT AAAGGGGCTT GTACGGCAAC TGGAGCAGTT CAGAGTTCAA CAACAAGCTT CCAAGATGCC GCCCAAAGGA AAAAGTGGTT CTGGAAAAGC GGGGAAAGGG GGAGCAGCCT CTGGGAGTGA CAGTGCTGAC AAGAAGGCTC AAGGTCCCAA AGGTGGTGGC AATGCAGTAA AGGTCAGACA CATTCTATGT GAAAAACATG GCAAAATCAT GGAAGCCATG GAAAAGTTAA AGTCTGGGAT GAGATTCAAT GAAGTGGCCG CACAGTATAG TGAAGATAAA GCCAGGCAAG GGGGTGACTT GGGTTGGATG ACCAGAGGGT CCATGGTGGG ACCATTTCAA GAAGCAGCAT TTGCCTTGCC TGTAAGTGGG ATGGATAAGC CTGTGTTTAC AGACCCACCG GTTAAGACAA AATTTGGATA TCATATTATT ATGGTCGAAG GAAGAAAATA A
- Translation Sequence:
MPMAGLLKGL VRQLEQFRVQ QQASKMPPKG KSGSGKAGKG GAASGSDSAD KKAQGPKGGG NAVKVRHILC EKHGKIMEAM EKLKSGMRFN EVAAQYSEDK ARQGGDLGWM TRGSMVGPFQ EAAFALPVSG MDKPVFTDPP VKTKFGYHII MVEGRK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.