- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- CBFB, also known as PEBP2B, is the beta subunit of a heterodimeric core-binding transcription factor belonging to the PEBP2/CBF transcription factor family which master-regulates a host of genes specific to hematopoiesis (e. g., RuNX1) and osteogenesis (e. g., RuNX2). This protein is a non-DNA binding regulatory subunit and it allosterically enhances DNA binding by alpha subunit.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCCGCGCG TCGTGCCCGA CCAGAGAAGC AAGTTCGAGA ACGAGGAGTT TTTTAGGAAG CTGAGCCGCG AGTGTGAGAT TAAGTACACG GGCTTCAGGG ACCGGCCCCA CGAGGAACGC CAGGCACGCT TCCAGAACGC CTGCCGCGAC GGCCGCTCGG AAATCGCTTT TGTGGCCACA GGAACCAATC TGTCTCTCCA GTTTTTTCCG GCCAGCTGGC AGGGAGAACA GCGACAAACA CCTAGCCGAG AGTATGTCGA CTTAGAAAGA GAAGCAGGCA AGGTATATTT GAAGGCTCCC ATGATTCTGA ATGGAGTCTG TGTTATCTGG AAAGGCTGGA TTGATCTCCA AAGACTGGAT GGTATGGGCT GTCTGGAGTT TGATGAGGAG CGAGCCCAGC AGGAGGATGC ATTAGCACAA CAGGCCTTTG AAGAGGCTCG GAGAAGGACA CGCGAATTTG AAGATAGAGA CAGGTCTCAT CGGGAGGAAA TGGAGGTGAG AGTTTCACAG CTGCTGGCAG TAACTGGCAA GAAGACAACA AGACCCTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MPRVVPDQRS KFENEEFFRK LSRECEIKYT GFRDRPHEER QARFQNACRD GRSEIAFVAT GTNLSLQFFP ASWQGEQRQT PSREYVDLER EAGKVYLKAP MILNGVCVIW KGWIDLQRLD GMGCLEFDEE RAQQEDALAQ QAFEEARRRT REFEDRDRSH REEMEVRVSQ LLAVTGKKTT RP
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.