- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- WIBG has been identified as an interacting partner of Mago-Y14. The Mago-Y14 heterodimer is a core component of the EJC (exon junction complex) that is deposited on mRNAs as a consequence of splicing and influences postsplicing mRNA metabolism. This protein is a cytoplasmic RNA-binding protein that is excluded from the nucleus by Crm1. It interacts directly with Mago-Y14 by means of its N-terminal domain.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAAGCTG CCGGCAGCCC TGCGGCTACG GAGACAGGCA AGTATATCGC GTCAACACAG CGACCTGACG GGACCTGGCG CAAGCAGCGG AGGGTGAAAG AAGGATATGT GCCCCAGGAG GAGGTCCCAG TATATGAAAA CAAGTATGTG AAGTTTTTCA AGAGTAAACC AGAGTTGCCC CCAGGGCTAA GCCCTGAGGC CACTGCTCCT GTCACCCCAT CCAGGCCTGA AGGTGGTGAA CCAGGCCTCT CCAAGACAGC CAAACGTAAC CTGAAGCGAA AGGAGAAGAG GCGGCAGCAG CAAGAGAAAG GAGAGGCAGA GGCCTTGAGC AGGACTCTTG ATAAGGTGTC CCTGGAAGAG ACAGCCCAAC TCCCCAGTGC TCCACAGGGC TCTCGGGCAG CCCCCACAGC TGCATCTGAC CAGCCTGACT CAGCTGCCAC CACTGAGAAA GCCAAGAAGA TAAAGAACCT AAAGAAGAAA CTCCGGCAGG TGGAAGAGCT GCAGCAGCGG ATCCAGGCTG GGGAAGTCAG CCAGCCCAGC AAAGAGCAGC TAGAAAAGCT AGCAAGGAGG AGGGCGCTAG AAGAGGAGTT AGAGGACTTG GAGTTAGGCC TCTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MEAAGSPAAT ETGKYIASTQ RPDGTWRKQR RVKEGYVPQE EVPVYENKYV KFFKSKPELP PGLSPEATAP VTPSRPEGGE PGLSKTAKRN LKRKEKRRQQ QEKGEAEALS RTLDKVSLEE TAQLPSAPQG SRAAPTAASD QPDSAATTEK AKKIKNLKKK LRQVEELQQR IQAGEVSQPS KEQLEKLARR RALEEELEDL ELGL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.