- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- NC2, NC2-BETA
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to BamH I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DR1, also known as NC2-beta, is a TBP (TATA box-binding protein) associated phosphoprotein that represses both basal and activated levels of transcription. The protein is phosphorylated in vivo and this phosphorylation affects its interaction with TBP. This protein contains a histone fold motif at the amino terminus, a TBP-binding domain, and a glutamine- and alanine-rich region. By selectively repressing polymerases II and III, DR1 may shift the physiological balance of transcriptional output in favor of polymerase I.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTTCCT CGTCTGGCAA CGATGATGAT CTCACTATCC CCAGAGCTGC TATCAATAAA ATGATCAAAG AGACTCTTCC TAATGTCCGG GTGGCCAACG ATGCTCGAGA GCTGGTGGTG AACTGCTGCA CTGAATTCAT TCACCTTATA TCTTCTGAAG CCAATGAGAT TTGTAACAAA TCGGAAAAGA AGACCATCTC ACCAGAGCAT GTCATACAAG CACTAGAAAG TTTGGGATTT GGCTCTTACA TCAGTGAAGT AAAAGAAGTC TTGCAAGAGT GTAAAACAGT AGCATTAAAA AGAAGAAAGG CCAGTTCTCG TTTGGAAAAC CTTGGCATTC CTGAAGAAGA GTTATTGAGA CAGCAACAAG AATTATTTGC AAAAGCTAGA CAGCAACAAG CAGAATTGGC CCAACAGGAA TGGCTTCAAA TGCAGCAAGC TGCCCAACAA GCCCAGCTTG CTGCTGCCTC AGCCAGTGCA TCTAATCAGG CGGGATCTTC TCAGGATGAA GAAGATGATG ATGATATCTG A
- Translation Sequence:
MASSSGNDDD LTIPRAAINK MIKETLPNVR VANDARELVV NCCTEFIHLI SSEANEICNK SEKKTISPEH VIQALESLGF GSYISEVKEV LQECKTVALK RRKASSRLEN LGIPEEELLR QQQELFAKAR QQQAELAQQE WLQMQQAAQQ AQLAAASASA SNQAGSSQDE EDDDDI
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.