- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- GRP, HSPC159
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Galectin-related protein, also known as LGALSL, is a 172 amino acid protein that contains one galectin domain. Galectins are a family of soluble b-galactoside-binding animal lectins that modulate cell-to-cell adhesion and cell-to-extracellular matrix (ECM) interactions and also play a role in tumor progression, pre-mRNA splicing and apoptosis. However, LGALSL does not appear to bind carbohydrates or lactose because the critical residues required for binding are not conserved
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCGGGAT CAGTGGCCGA CAGCGATGCC GTGGTGAAAC TAGATGATGG CCATTTAAAC AACTCTTTGA GCTCTCCAGT TCAAGCGGAC GTGTACTTCC CACGACTGAT AGTTCCATTT TGTGGGCACA TTAAAGGTGG CATGAGACCA GGCAAGAAGG TGTTAGTGAT GGGCATCGTA GACCTCAACC CAGAGAGCTT TGCAATCAGC TTGACCTGTG GGGACTCAGA AGACCCTCCT GCCGATGTGG CAATCGAACT CAAAGCTGTG TTCACAGATC GGCAGCTACT CAGAAATTCT TGTATATCTG GGGAGAGGGG TGAAGAACAG TCAGCAATCC CTTACTTTCC ATTCATTCCA GACCAGCCAT TCAGGGTGGA AATTCTTTGT GAGCACCCAC GTTTCCGAGT GTTTGTGGAT GGACACCAAC TTTTTGATTT TTACCATCGC ATTCAAACGT TATCTGCAAT TGACACCATA AAGATAAATG GAGACCTCCA GATCACCAAG CTTGGCTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAGSVADSDA VVKLDDGHLN NSLSSPVQAD VYFPRLIVPF CGHIKGGMRP GKKVLVMGIV DLNPESFAIS LTCGDSEDPP ADVAIELKAV FTDRQLLRNS CISGERGEEQ SAIPYFPFIP DQPFRVEILC EHPRFRVFVD GHQLFDFYHR IQTLSAIDTI KINGDLQITK LG
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.