- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CG1I, ZNFN4A1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- ZNHIT1 belongs to the ZNHIT1 family and contains 1 HIT-type zinc finger. The protein is induced by DNA damage and seems to play role in p53-mediated apoptosis induction. ZNHIT1 interacts with MAPK11 and MAPK14 and is component of the chromatin-remodeling SRCAP complex composed of at least SRCAP, DMAP1, RuVBL1, RuVBL2, ACTL6A, YEATS4, ACTR6 and ZNHIT1.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGTGGAGA AGAAAACTTC GGTTCGCTCC CAGGACCCCG GGCAGCGGCG GGTGCTGGAC CGGGCTGCCC GGCAGCGTCG CATCAACCGG CAGCTGGAGG CCCTGGAGAA TGACAACTTC CAGGATGACC CCCACGCGGG ACTCCCTCAG CTCGGCAAGA GACTGCCTCA GTTTGATGAC GATGCGGACA CTGGAAAGAA AAAGAAGAAA ACCCGAGGTG ATCATTTTAA ACTTCGCTTC CGAAAAAACT TTCAGGCCCT GTTGGAGGAG CAGAACTTGA GTGTGGCCGA GGGCCCTAAC TACCTGACGG CCTGTGCGGG ACCCCCATCG CGGCCCCAGC GCCCCTTCTG TGCTGTCTGT GGCTTCCCAT CCCCCTACAC CTGTGTCAGC TGCGGTGCCC GGTACTGCAC TGTGCGCTGT CTGGGGACCC ACCAGGAGAC CAGGTGTCTG AAGTGGACTG TGTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MVEKKTSVRS QDPGQRRVLD RAARQRRINR QLEALENDNF QDDPHAGLPQ LGKRLPQFDD DADTGKKKKK TRGDHFKLRF RKNFQALLEE QNLSVAEGPN YLTACAGPPS RPQRPFCAVC GFPSPYTCVS CGARYCTVRC LGTHQETRCL KWTV
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.