- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- C1, C2, HNRNP, HNRPC, SNRPC
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- HNRNPC, also known as hnRNP C1/C2, belongs to the subfamily of ubiquitously expressed heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins (hnRNPs). These proteins are associated with pre mRNAs in the nucleus and appear to influence pre mRNA processing and other aspects of mRNA metabolism and transport. While all of the hnRNPs are present in the nucleus, some seem to shuttle between the nucleus and the cytoplasm. The hnRNP proteins have distinct nucleic acid binding properties.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCAGCA ACGTTACCAA CAAGACAGAT CCTCGCTCCA TGAACTCCCG TGTATTCATT GGGAATCTCA ACACTCTTGT GGTCAAGAAA TCTGATGTGG AGGCAATCTT TTCGAAGTAT GGCAAAATTG TGGGCTGCTC TGTTCATAAG GGCTTTGCCT TCGTTCAGTA TGTTAATGAG AGAAATGCCC GGGCTGCTGT AGCAGGAGAG GATGGCAGAA TGATTGCTGG CCAGGTTTTA GATATTAACC TGGCTGCAGA GCCAAAAGTG AACCGAGGAA AAGCAGGTGT GAAACGATCT GCAGCGGAGA TGTACGGCTC CTCTTTTGAC TTGGACTATG ACTTTCAACG GGACTATTAT GATAGGATGT ACAGTTACCC AGCACGTGTA CCTCCTCCTC CTCCTATTGC TCGGGCTGTA GTGCCCTCGA AACGTCAGCG TGTATCAGGA AACACTTCAC GAAGGGGCAA AAGTGGCTTC AATTCTAAGA GTGGACAGCG GGGATCTTCC AAGTCTGGAA AGTTGAAAGG AGATGACCTT CAGGCCATTA AGAAGGAGCT GACCCAGATA AAACAAAAAG TGGATTCTCT CCTGGAAAAC CTGGAAAAAA TTGAAAAGGA ACAGAGCAAA CAAGCAGTAG AGATGAAGAA TGATAAGTCA GAAGAGGAGC AGAGCAGCAG CTCCGTGAAG AAAGATGAGA CTAATGTGAA GATGGAGTCT GAGGGGGGTG CAGATGACTC TGCTGAGGAG GGGGACCTAC TGGATGATGA TGATAATGAA GATCGGGGGG ATGACCAGCT GGAGTTGATC AAGGATGATG AAAAAGAGGC TGAGGAAGGA GAGGATGACA GAGACAGCGC CAATGGCGAG GATGACTCTT AA
- Translation Sequence:
MASNVTNKTD PRSMNSRVFI GNLNTLVVKK SDVEAIFSKY GKIVGCSVHK GFAFVQYVNE RNARAAVAGE DGRMIAGQVL DINLAAEPKV NRGKAGVKRS AAEMYGSSFD LDYDFQRDYY DRMYSYPARV PPPPPIARAV VPSKRQRVSG NTSRRGKSGF NSKSGQRGSS KSGKLKGDDL QAIKKELTQI KQKVDSLLEN LEKIEKEQSK QAVEMKNDKS EEEQSSSSVK KDETNVKMES EGGADDSAEE GDLLDDDDNE DRGDDQLELI KDDEKEAEEG EDDRDSANGE DDS
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.