- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. This gene encodes a cytoplasmic ribosomal protein that is a component of the 40S subunit. The protein belongs to the S6E family of ribosomal proteins. It is the major substrate of protein kinases in the ribosome, with subsets of five C-terminal serine residues phosphorylated by different protein kinases. Phosphorylation is induced by a wide range of stimuli, including growth factors, tumor-promoting agents, and mitogens. Dephosphorylation occurs at growth arrest. The protein may contribute to the control of cell growth and proliferation through the selective translation of particular classes of mRNA. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAAGCTGA ACATCTCCTT CCCAGCCACT GGCTGCCAGA AACTCATTGA AGTGGACGAT GAACGCAAAC TTCGTACTTT CTATGAGAAG CGTATGGCCA CAGAAGTTGC TGCTGACGCT CTGGGTGAAG AATGGAAGGG TTATGTGGTC CGAATCAGTG GTGGGAACGA CAAACAAGGT TTCCCCATGA AGCAGGGTGT CTTGACCCAT GGCCGTGTCC GCCTGCTACT GAGTAAGGGG CATTCCTGTT ACAGACCAAG GAGAACTGGA GAAAGAAAGA GAAAATCAGT TCGTGGTTGC ATTGTGGATG CAAATCTGAG CGTTCTCAAC TTGGTTATTG TAAAAAAAGG AGAGAAGGAT ATTCCTGGAC TGACTGATAC TACAGTGCCT CGCCGCCTGG GCCCCAAAAG AGCTAGCAGA ATCCGCAAAC TTTTCAATCT CTCTAAAGAA GATGATGTCC GCCAGTATGT TGTAAGAAAG CCCTTAAATA AAGAAGGTAA GAAACCTAGG ACCAAAGCAC CCAAGATTCA GCGTCTTGTT ACTCCACGTG TCCTGCAGCA CAAACGGCGG CGTATTGCTC TGAAGAAGCA GCGTACCAAG AAAAATAAAG AAGAGGCTGC AGAATATGCT AAACTTTTGG CCAAGAGAAT GAAGGAGGCT AAGGAGAAGC GCCAGGAACA AATTGCGAAG AGACGCAGAC TTTCCTCTCT GCGAGCTTCT ACTTCTAAGT CTGAATCCAG TCAGAAATAA
- Translation Sequence:
MKLNISFPAT GCQKLIEVDD ERKLRTFYEK RMATEVAADA LGEEWKGYVV RISGGNDKQG FPMKQGVLTH GRVRLLLSKG HSCYRPRRTG ERKRKSVRGC IVDANLSVLN LVIVKKGEKD IPGLTDTTVP RRLGPKRASR IRKLFNLSKE DDVRQYVVRK PLNKEGKKPR TKAPKIQRLV TPRVLQHKRR RIALKKQRTK KNKEEAAEYA KLLAKRMKEA KEKRQEQIAK RRRLSSLRAS TSKSESSQK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.