- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- DBA8, S7
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RPS7 belongs to the S3P family of ribosomal proteins and is located in the cytoplasm. RPS7 may play a role in ribosomal stress, linking ribosome biogenesis to cell death or cell cycle arrest. Also, RPS7 interacts with MDM2 and is believed to negatively regulate the MDM2-mediated degradation of p53.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGTTCAGTT CGAGCGCCAA GATCGTGAAG CCCAATGGCG AGAAGCCGGA CGAGTTCGAG TCCGGCATCT CCCAGGCTCT TCTGGAGCTG GAGATGAACT CGGACCTCAA GGCTCAGCTC AGGGAGCTGA ATATTACGGC AGCTAAGGAA ATTGAAGTTG GTGGTGGTCG GAAAGCTATC ATAATCTTTG TTCCCGTTCC TCAACTGAAA TCTTTCCAGA AAATCCAAGT CCGGCTAGTA CGCGAATTGG AGAAAAAGTT CAGTGGGAAG CATGTCGTCT TTATCGCTCA GAGGAGAATT CTGCCTAAGC CAACTCGAAA AAGCCGTACA AAAAATAAGC AAAAGCGTCC CAGGAGCCGT ACTCTGACAG CTGTGCACGA TGCCATCCTT GAGGACTTGG TCTTCCCAAG CGAAATTGTG GGCAAGAGAA TCCGCGTCAA ACTAGATGGC AGCCGGCTCA TAAAGGTTCA TTTGGACAAA GCACAGCAGA ACAATGTGGA ACACAAGGTT GAAACTTTTT CTGGTGTCTA TAAGAAGCTC ACGGGCAAGG ATGTTAATTT TGAATTCCCA GAGTTTCAAT TGTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MFSSSAKIVK PNGEKPDEFE SGISQALLEL EMNSDLKAQL RELNITAAKE IEVGGGRKAI IIFVPVPQLK SFQKIQVRLV RELEKKFSGK HVVFIAQRRI LPKPTRKSRT KNKQKRPRSR TLTAVHDAIL EDLVFPSEIV GKRIRVKLDG SRLIKVHLDK AQQNNVEHKV ETFSGVYKKL TGKDVNFEFP EFQL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.