- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Kpn I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RPP30 (Ribonuclease P protein subunit p30) belongs to the eukaryotic/archaeal RNase P protein component 3 family. RPP30 is component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5'-ends. Ribonuclease P (PNase P) is small nuclear ribonucleoproteins (snRNPs) that act on RNA substrates in vitro. Also, RNase P accumulates in the nucleolus, have a similar RNA component and also have several protein subunits in common.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCGGTGT TTGCAGATTT GGACCTGCGA GCGGGTTCTG ACCTGAAGGC TCTGCGCGGA CTTGTGGAGA CAGCCGCTCA CCTTGGCTAT TCAGTTGTTG CTATCAATCA TATCGTTGAC TTTAAGGAAA AGAAACAGGA AATTGAAAAA CCAGTAGCTG TTTCTGAACT CTTCACAACT TTGCCAATTG TACAGGGAAA ATCAAGACCA ATTAAAATTT TAACTAGATT AACAATTATT GTCTCGGATC CATCTCACTG CAATGTTTTG AGAGCAACTT CTTCAAGGGC CCGGCTCTAT GATGTTGTTG CAGTTTTTCC AAAGACAGAA AAGCTTTTTC ATATTGCTTG CACACATTTA GATGTGGATT TAGTCTGCAT AACTGTAACA GAGAAACTAC CATTTTACTT CAAAAGACCT CCTATTAATG TGGCGATTGA CCGAGGCCTG GCTTTTGAAC TTGTCTATAG CCCTGCTATC AAAGACTCCA CAATGAGAAG GTATACAATT TCCAGTGCCC TCAATTTGAT GCAAATCTGC AAAGGAAAGA ATGTAATTAT ATCTAGTGCT GCAGAAAGGC CTTTAGAAAT AAGAGGGCCA TATGACGTGG CAAATCTAGG CTTGCTGTTT GGGCTCTCTG AAAGTGACGC CAAGGCTGCG GTGTCCACCA ACTGCCGAGC AGCGCTTCTC CATGGAGAAA CTAGAAAAAC TGCTTTTGGA ATTATCTCTA CAGTGAAGAA ACCTCGGCCA TCAGAAGGAG ATGAAGATTG TCTTCCAGCT TCCAAGAAAG CCAAGTGTGA GGGCTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAVFADLDLR AGSDLKALRG LVETAAHLGY SVVAINHIVD FKEKKQEIEK PVAVSELFTT LPIVQGKSRP IKILTRLTII VSDPSHCNVL RATSSRARLY DVVAVFPKTE KLFHIACTHL DVDLVCITVT EKLPFYFKRP PINVAIDRGL AFELVYSPAI KDSTMRRYTI SSALNLMQIC KGKNVIISSA AERPLEIRGP YDVANLGLLF GLSESDAKAA VSTNCRAALL HGETRKTAFG IISTVKKPRP SEGDEDCLPA SKKAKCEG
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.