- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RPL8 (60S ribosomal protein L8) belongs to the ribosomal protein L2P family. Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. The protein belongs to the L2P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm and exists as a component of the 60S subunit where it is thought to play a role in aminoacyl-tRNA binding, specifically at the ribosomal subunit interface
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGGCCGTG TGATCCGTGG ACAGAGGAAG GGCGCCGGGT CTGTGTTCCG CGCGCACGTG AAGCACCGTA AAGGCGCTGC GCGCCTGCGC GCCGTGGATT TCGCTGAGCG GCACGGCTAC ATCAAGGGCA TCGTCAAGGA CATCATCCAC GACCCGGGCC GCGGCGCGCC CCTCGCCAAG GTGGTCTTCC GGGATCCGTA TCGGTTTAAG AAGCGGACGG AGCTGTTCAT TGCCGCCGAG GGCATTCACA CGGGCCAGTT TGTGTATTGC GGCAAGAAGG CCCAGCTCAA CATTGGCAAT GTGCTCCCTG TGGGCACCAT GCCTGAGGGT ACAATCGTGT GCTGCCTGGA GGAGAAGCCT GGAGACCGTG GCAAGCTGGC CCGGGCATCA GGGAACTATG CCACCGTTAT CTCCCACAAC CCTGAGACCA AGAAGACCCG TGTGAAGCTG CCCTCCGGCT CCAAGAAGGT TATCTCCTCA GCCAACAGAG CTGTGGTTGG TGTGGTGGCT GGAGGTGGCC GAATTGACAA ACCCATCTTG AAGGCTGGCC GGGCGTACCA CAAATATAAG GCAAAGAGGA ACTGCTGGCC ACGAGTACGG GGTGTGGCCA TGAATCCTGT GGAGCATCCT TTTGGAGGTG GCAACCACCA GCACATCGGC AAGCCCTCCA CCATCCGCAG AGATGCCCCT GCTGGCCGCA AAGTGGGTCT CATTGCTGCC CGCCGGACTG GACGTCTCCG GGGAACCAAG ACTGTGCAGG AGAAAGAGAA CTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MGRVIRGQRK GAGSVFRAHV KHRKGAARLR AVDFAERHGY IKGIVKDIIH DPGRGAPLAK VVFRDPYRFK KRTELFIAAE GIHTGQFVYC GKKAQLNIGN VLPVGTMPEG TIVCCLEEKP GDRGKLARAS GNYATVISHN PETKKTRVKL PSGSKKVISS ANRAVVGVVA GGGRIDKPIL KAGRAYHKYK AKRNCWPRVR GVAMNPVEHP FGGGNHQHIG KPSTIRRDAP AGRKVGLIAA RRTGRLRGTK TVQEKEN
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.