- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. This gene encodes a member of the L18E family of ribosomal proteins that is a component of the 60S subunit. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGGAGTGG ACATCCGCCA TAACAAGGAC CGAAAGGTTC GGCGCAAGGA GCCCAAGAGC CAGGATATCT ACCTGAGGCT GTTGGTCAAG TTATACAGGT TTCTGGCCAG AAGAACCAAC TCCACATTCA ACCAGGTTGT GTTGAAGAGG TTGTTTATGA GTCGCACCAA CCGGCCGCCT CTGTCCCTTT CCCGGATGAT CCGGAAGATG AAGCTTCCTG GCCGGGAAAA CAAGACGGCC GTGGTTGTGG GGACCATAAC TGATGATGTG CGGGTTCAGG AGGTACCCAA ACTGAAGGTA TGTGCACTGC GCGTGACCAG CCGGGCCCGC AGCCGCATCC TCAGGGCAGG GGGCAAGATC CTCACTTTCG ACCAGCTGGC CCTGGACTCC CCTAAGGGCT GTGGCACTGT CCTGCTCTCC GGTCCTCGCA AGGGCCGAGA GGTGTACCGG CATTTCGGCA AGGCCCCAGG AACCCCGCAC AGCCACACCA AACCCTACGT CCGCTCCAAG GGCCGGAAGT TCGAGCGTGC CAGAGGCCGA CGGGCCAGCC GAGGCTACAA AAACTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MGVDIRHNKD RKVRRKEPKS QDIYLRLLVK LYRFLARRTN STFNQVVLKR LFMSRTNRPP LSLSRMIRKM KLPGRENKTA VVVGTITDDV RVQEVPKLKV CALRVTSRAR SRILRAGGKI LTFDQLALDS PKGCGTVLLS GPRKGREVYR HFGKAPGTPH SHTKPYVRSK GRKFERARGR RASRGYKN
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.