- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- YKT6 is one of the SNARE recognition molecules implicated in vesicular transport between secretory compartments. It is a membrane associated, isoprenylated protein that functions at the endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi transport step. This protein is highly conserved from yeast to human and can functionally complement the loss of the yeast homolog in the yeast secretory pathway.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAAGCTGT ACAGCCTCAG CGTCCTCTAC AAAGGCGAGG CCAAGGTGGT GCTGCTCAAA GCCGCATACG ATGTGTCTTC CTTCAGCTTT TTCCAGAGAT CCAGCGTTCA GGAATTCATG ACCTTCACGA GTCAACTGAT TGTGGAGCGC TCATCGAAAG GCACTAGAGC TTCTGTCAAA GAACAAGACT ATCTGTGCCA CGTCTACGTC CGGAATGATA GTCTTGCAGG TGTGGTCATT GCTGACAATG AATACCCATC CCGGGTGGCC TTTACCTTGC TGGAGAAGGT ACTAGATGAA TTCTCCAAGC AAGTCGACAG GATAGACTGG CCAGTAGGAT CCCCTGCTAC AATCCATTAC CCAGCCCTGG ATGGTCACCT CAGTAGATAC CAGAACCCAC GAGAAGCTGA TCCCATGACT AAAGTGCAGG CCGAACTAGA TGAGACCAAA ATCATTCTGC ACAACACCAT GGAGTCTCTG TTAGAGCGAG GTGAGAAGCT AGATGACTTG GTGTCCAAAT CCGAGGTGCT GGGAACACAG TCTAAAGCCT TCTATAAAAC TGCCCGGAAA CAAAACTCAT GCTGTGCCAT CATGTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MKLYSLSVLY KGEAKVVLLK AAYDVSSFSF FQRSSVQEFM TFTSQLIVER SSKGTRASVK EQDYLCHVYV RNDSLAGVVI ADNEYPSRVA FTLLEKVLDE FSKQVDRIDW PVGSPATIHY PALDGHLSRY QNPREADPMT KVQAELDETK IILHNTMESL LERGEKLDDL VSKSEVLGTQ SKAFYKTARK QNSCCAIM
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.