- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- HEL-S-71, UBC13, UbcH-ben, UbcH13, UBCHBEN
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- uBE2N, also known as uBC13, is a member of the E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. It catalyzes the ATP-dependent synthesis of non-canonical polyubiquitin chains, a process that does not lead to proteasomal degradation. It mediates the transcription of several target genes and is thought to play a role in cell cycle progression; cellular differentiation and DNA repair mechanisms that ensure cell survival after DNA damage.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCGGGC TGCCCCGCAG GATCATCAAG GAAACCCAGC GTTTGCTGGC AGAACCAGTT CCTGGCATCA AAGCCGAACC AGATGAGAGC AACGCCCGTT ATTTTCATGT GGTCATTGCT GGCCCTCAGG ATTCCCCCTT TGAGGGAGGG ACTTTTAAAC TTGAACTATT CCTTCCAGAA GAATACCCAA TGGCAGCCCC TAAAGTACGT TTCATGACCA AAATTTATCA TCCTAATGTA GACAAGTTGG GAAGAATATG TTTAGATATT TTGAAAGATA AGTGGTCCCC AGCACTGCAG ATCCGCACAG TTCTGCTATC GATCCAGGCC TTGTTAAGTG CTCCCAATCC AGATGATCCA TTAGCAAATG ATGTAGCGGA GCAGTGGAAG ACCAACGAAG CCCAAGCCAT AGAAACAGCT AGAGCATGGA CTAGGCTATA TGCCATGAAT AATATTTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MAGLPRRIIK ETQRLLAEPV PGIKAEPDES NARYFHVVIA GPQDSPFEGG TFKLELFLPE EYPMAAPKVR FMTKIYHPNV DKLGRICLDI LKDKWSPALQ IRTVLLSIQA LLSAPNPDDP LANDVAEQWK TNEAQAIETA RAWTRLYAMN NI
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.