- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- B cell CLL/lymphoma 10, BCL10, Immune signaling adaptor, CARMEN, CIPER, mE10, c-E10, CLAP
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- BCL10, also known as B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 10, contains a caspase recruitment domain (CARD), and has been shown to induce apoptosis and to activate NF-kappaB. This protein is reported to interact with other CARD domain containing proteins including CARD9, 10, 11 and 14, which are thought to function as upstream regulators in NF-kappaB signaling. It is found to form a complex with MALT1, a protein encoded by another gene known to be translocated in MALT lymphoma. MALT1 and this protein are thought to synergize in the activation of NF-kappaB, and the deregulation of either of them may contribute to the same pathogenetic process that leads to the malignancy.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAGCCCA CCGCACCGTC CCTCACCGAG GAGGACCTCA CTGAAGTGAA GAAGGACGCC TTAGAAAATT TACGTGTATA CCTGTGTGAG AAAATCATAG CTGAGAGACA TTTTGATCAT CTACGTGCAA AAAAAATACT CAGTAGAGAA GACACTGAAG AAATTTCTTG TCGAACATCA AGTAGAAAAA GGGCTGGAAA ATTGTTAGAC TACTTACAGG AAAACCCAAA AGGTCTGGAC ACCCTTGTTG AATCTATTCG GCGAGAAAAA ACACAGAACT TCCTGATACA GAAGATTACA GATGAAGTGC TGAAACTTAG AAATATAAAA CTAGAACATC TGAAAGGACT AAAATGTAGC AGTTGTGAAC CTTTTCCAGA TGGAGCCACG AACAACCTCT CCAGATCAAA TTCAGATGAG AGTAATTTCT CTGAAAAACT GAGGGCATCC ACTGTCATGT ACCATCCAGA AGGAGAATCC AGCACGACGC CCTTTTTTTC TACTAATTCT TCTCTGAATT TGCCTGTTCT AGAAGTAGGC AGAACTGAAA ATACCATCTT CTCTTCAACT ACACTTCCCA GACCTGGGGA CCCAGGGGCT CCTCCTTTGC CACCAGATCT ACAGTTAGAA GAAGAAGGAA CTTGTGCAAA CTCTAGTGAG ATGTTTCTTC CCTTAAGATC ACGTACTGTT TCACGACAAT GA
- Translation Sequence:
MEPTAPSLTE EDLTEVKKDA LENLRVYLCE KIIAERHFDH LRAKKILSRE DTEEISCRTS SRKRAGKLLD YLQENPKGLD TLVESIRREK TQNFLIQKIT DEVLKLRNIK LEHLKGLKCS SCEPFPDGAT NNLSRSNSDE SNFSEKLRAS TVMYHPEGES STTPFFSTNS SLNLPVLEVG RTENTIFSST TLPRPGDPGA PPLPPDLQLE EEGTCANSSE MFLPLRSRTV SRQ
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.