- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Oral cancer-overexpressed protein 1 (ORAOV1) was found as a candidate oncogene in the 11q13 chromosomal region. Functional analyses revealed that ORAOV1 was involved in the regulation of HeLa cell growth through its effect on cell cycle and apoptosis.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTGGCA GTCAGGACAT ATTCGATGCC ATCGTGATGG CGGATGAGAG GTTTCATGGG GAAGGGTATC GGGAAGGCTA TGAAGAAGGC AGTAGTTTGG GTGTGATGGA GGGAAGGCAG CATGGCACGC TGCATGGAGC CAAAATCGGG TCTGAGATCG GGTGCTACCA AGGTTTTGCT TTTGCATGGA AATGTCTACT GCACAGTTGC ACCACTGAGA AGGACAGCAG AAAGATGAAG GTCTTAGAAT CATTGATTGG AATGATCCAG AAATTCCCTT ATGATGACCC TACTTACGAT AAACTCCATG AAGACTTAGA CAAGATCAGA GGAAAATTTA AACAGTTTTG TTCGTTACTC AATGTTCAGC CAGACTTTAA AATTAGTGCA GAAGGTTCCG GACTTTCATT TTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAGSQDIFDA IVMADERFHG EGYREGYEEG SSLGVMEGRQ HGTLHGAKIG SEIGCYQGFA FAWKCLLHSC TTEKDSRKMK VLESLIGMIQ KFPYDDPTYD KLHEDLDKIR GKFKQFCSLL NVQPDFKISA EGSGLSF
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.