- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- S100P is a Ca2+ binding protein that belongs to S100 family of proteins containing 2 EF-hand calcium-binding motifs. S100 proteins are localized in the cytoplasm and/or nucleus of a wide range of cells, and involved in the regulation of a number of cellular processes such as cell cycle progression and differentiation. S100P is involved in diverse biological functions but the exact role or mechanism of its action is still largely unknown. upon binding of calcium ions S100P undergoes a conformational change that results in an exposure of a hydrophobic surface which allows the interaction with specific target proteins.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGACGGAAC TAGAGACAGC CATGGGCATG ATCATAGACG TCTTTTCCCG ATATTCGGGC AGCGAGGGCA GCACGCAGAC CCTGACCAAG GGGGAGCTCA AGGTGCTGAT GGAGAAGGAG CTACCAGGCT TCCTGCAGAG TGGAAAAGAC AAGGATGCCG TGGATAAATT GCTCAAGGAC CTGGACGCCA ATGGAGATGC CCAGGTGGAC TTCAGTGAGT TCATCGTGTT CGTGGCTGCA ATCACGTCTG CCTGTCACAA GTACTTTGAG AAGGCAGGAC TCAAATGA
- Translation Sequence:
MTELETAMGM IIDVFSRYSG SEGSTQTLTK GELKVLMEKE LPGFLQSGKD KDAVDKLLKD LDANGDAQVD FSEFIVFVAA ITSACHKYFE KAGLK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.