- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- GIG5, PNAS-107, S100A6BP, SIP
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- CACYBP is primarily a nuclear protein that contains one CS domain and one SGS domain. It is believed to be involved in calcium-dependent ubiquitination and subsequent proteosomal degradation of target proteins. It most likely serves as a molecular bridge in ubiquitin E3 complexes. It also participates in the ubiquitin-mediated degradation of beta-catenin. CACYBP is thought to be a potential inhibitor of cell growth and invasion in the gastric cancer cell through its effects on beta-catenin protein expression and transcriptional activation of TCF/LEF.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCAACAGA AATCACAGAA GAAAGCAGAA CTTCTTGATA ATGAAAAACC AGCTGCTGTG GTTGCTCCCA TTACAACGGG CTATACGGTG AAAATCAGTA ATTATGGATG GGATCAGTCA GATAAGTTTG TGAAAATCTA CATTACCTTA ACTGGAGTTC ATCAAGTTCC CACTGAGAAT GTGCAGGTGC ATTTCACAGA GAGGTCATTT GATCTTTTGG TAAAGAATCT AAATGGGAAG AGTTACTCCA TGATTGTGAA CAATCTCTTG AAACCCATCT CTGTGGAAGG CAGTTCAAAA AAAGTCAAGA CTGATACAGT TCTTATATTG TGTAGAAAGA AAGTGGAAAA CACAAGGTGG GATTACCTGA CCCAGGTTGA AAAGGAGTGC AAAGAAAAAG AGAAGCCCTC CTATGACACT GAAACAGATC CTAGTGAGGG ATTGATGAAT GTTCTAAAGA AAATTTATGA AGATGGAGAC GATGATATGA AGCGAACCAT TAATAAAGCC TGGGTGGAAT CAAGAGAGAA GCAAGCCAAA GGAGACACGG AATTTTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MQQKSQKKAE LLDNEKPAAV VAPITTGYTV KISNYGWDQS DKFVKIYITL TGVHQVPTEN VQVHFTERSF DLLVKNLNGK SYSMIVNNLL KPISVEGSSK KVKTDTVLIL CRKKVENTRW DYLTQVEKEC KEKEKPSYDT ETDPSEGLMN VLKKIYEDGD DDMKRTINKA WVESREKQAK GDTEF
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.