- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- EDF-1, MBF1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Endothelial differentiation-related factor 1, also known as EDF1 may regulate endothelial cell differentiation. It has been postulated that the protein functions as a bridging molecule that interconnects regulatory proteins and the basal transcriptional machinery, thereby modulating the transcription of genes involved in endothelial differentiation. Also, EDF1 binds calmodulin thorough its IQ domain and regulates nitric oxide synthase activity through calmodulin sequestration in the cytoplasm. Though ubiquitously expressed, EDF1 is most abundant in adult liver, heart, adipose tissues, intestine and pancreas.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCGAGA GCGACTGGGA CACGGTGACG GTGCTGCGCA AGAAGGGCCC TACGGCCGCC CAGGCCAAAT CCAAGCAGGC TATCTTAGCG GCACAGAGAC GAGGAGAAGA TGTGGAGACT TCCAAGAAAT GGGCTGCTGG CCAGAACAAA CAACATTCTA TTACCAAGAA CACGGCCAAG CTGGACCGGG AGACAGAGGA GCTGCACCAT GACAGGGTGA CCCTGGAGGT GGGCAAGGTG ATCCAGCAAG GTCGGCAGAG CAAGGGGCTT ACGCAGAAGG ACCTGGCCAC GAAAATCAAT GAGAAGCCAC AGGTGATCGC GGACTATGAG AGCGGACGGG CCATACCCAA TAACCAGGTG CTTGGCAAAA TCGAGCGGGC CATTGGCCTC AAGCTCCGGG GAAAGGACAT TGGAAAGCCC ATCGAGAAGG GGCCTAGGGC GAAATGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAESDWDTVT VLRKKGPTAA QAKSKQAILA AQRRGEDVET SKKWAAGQNK QHSITKNTAK LDRETEELHH DRVTLEVGKV IQQGRQSKGL TQKDLATKIN EKPQVIADYE SGRAIPNNQV LGKIERAIGL KLRGKDIGKP IEKGPRAK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.