- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- MAJN, SPR210
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- TGFB1-induced anti-apoptotic factor 1, also known as TIAF1, inhibits the cytotoxic effects of TNF-alpha and overexpressed TNF receptor adapters TRADD, FADD, and RIPK1. This protein involved in TGF-beta1 inhibition of IkappaB-alpha expression and suppression of TNF-mediated IkappaB-alpha degradation.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGTCATCTC CATCTTCACC CTTCAGAGAG CAGTCCTTTC TCTGTGCAGC TGGAGACGCT GGTGAGGAGA GCCGGGTCCA GGTTCTTAAG AATGAGGTGC GGAGGGGCTC TCCGGTGCTG CTGGGCTGGG TTGAGCAAGC CTACGCAGAC AAGTGTGTGT GTGGACCATC CGCACCTCCA GCCCCCACCC CACCCTCTTT GTCTCAGCGT GTTATGTGCA ATGACCTATT TAAGGTAAAC CCATTCCAAC TACAGCAGTT CAGGGCTGAT CCAAGCACTG CCTCCCTCCT GCTCTGTCCA GGTGGTCTGG ACCATAAACT CAACTTGAGA GGGAAGGCTT GGGGTTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MSSPSSPFRE QSFLCAAGDA GEESRVQVLK NEVRRGSPVL LGWVEQAYAD KCVCGPSAPP APTPPSLSQR VMCNDLFKVN PFQLQQFRAD PSTASLLLCP GGLDHKLNLR GKAWG
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.