- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- DDVit-1, DDVIT1, EDAF-1, EDPF-1, EDPF1, MMS2, UEV-2, UEV2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- uBE2V2, also known as ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 variant 2, constitutes a distinct subfamily within the E2 protein family. They have sequence similarity to other ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes but lack the conserved cysteine residue that is critical for the catalytic activity of E2s. This protein also shares homology with ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 variant 1 and yeast MMS2 gene product. It may be involved in the differentiation of monocytes and enterocytes.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCGGTCT CCACAGGAGT TAAAGTTCCT CGTAATTTTC GCTTGTTGGA AGAACTTGAA GAAGGACAAA AAGGAGTAGG CGACGGTACA GTTAGCTGGG GCCTTGAAGA TGATGAAGAT ATGACACTTA CAAGGTGGAC AGGCATGATT ATTGGGCCAC CAAGGACAAA TTATGAAAAC AGAATATATA GCCTGAAAGT AGAATGTGGA CCTAAATACC CAGAAGCTCC TCCGTCAGTT AGATTTGTAA CAAAAATTAA TATGAACGGA ATAAATAATT CCAGTGGGAT GGTGGATGCC CGGAGCATAC CAGTGTTAGC AAAATGGCAA AATTCATATA GCATTAAAGT TGTACTTCAA GAGCTAAGAC GTCTAATGAT GTCCAAAGAA AATATGAAGC TTCCACAGCC ACCAGAAGGA CAAACATACA ACAATTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MAVSTGVKVP RNFRLLEELE EGQKGVGDGT VSWGLEDDED MTLTRWTGMI IGPPRTNYEN RIYSLKVECG PKYPEAPPSV RFVTKINMNG INNSSGMVDA RSIPVLAKWQ NSYSIKVVLQ ELRRLMMSKE NMKLPQPPEG QTYNN
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.