- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- GMFB, also known as GMF, belongs to the GMF subfamily of the larger actin-binding protein ADF family. This protein, which is phosphorylated following phorbol ester stimulation, is important for the nervous system. It causes brain cell differentiation, stimulates neural regeneration and inhibits tumor cell proliferation. Overexpression of GMFB in astrocytes has been shown to enhance brain-derived neurotrohic factor (BDNF) production. GMFB expression is increased by exercise, and the protein is crucial for exercise-induction of BDNF.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAGTGAGT CTTTGGTTGT TTGTGATGTT GCCGAAGATT TAGTGGAAAA GCTGAGAAAG TTTCGTTTTC GCAAAGAAAC GAACAACGCT GCTATTATAA TGAAGATTGA CAAGGATAAA CGCCTGGTGG TACTGGATGA GGAGCTTGAG GGCATTTCAC CAGATGAACT TAAAGATGAA CTACCTGAAC GACAACCTCG CTTCATTGTG TATAGTTATA AATATCAACA TGATGATGGA AGAGTTTCAT ATCCTCTGTG CTTTATTTTC TCCAGTCCTG TTGGATGTAA GCCTGAACAA CAGATGATGT ATGCTGGAAG TAAGAATAAG CTAGTCCAGA CAGCTGAACT AACCAAGGTA TTTGAAATAA GAAATACCGA AGACCTAACT GAAGAATGGT TACGTGAGAA ACTTGGATTT TTTCACTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MSESLVVCDV AEDLVEKLRK FRFRKETNNA AIIMKIDKDK RLVVLDEELE GISPDELKDE LPERQPRFIV YSYKYQHDDG RVSYPLCFIF SSPVGCKPEQ QMMYAGSKNK LVQTAELTKV FEIRNTEDLT EEWLREKLGF FH
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.