- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- DEADC1, dJ20N2, dJ20N2.1, TAD2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Adenosine deaminase (ADA), also known as ADAT2 is an enzyme involved in purine metabolism. It is needed for the breakdown of adenosine from food and for the turnover of nucleic acids in tissues. Also, ADAT2 is thought to participate in the deamination of adenosine-34 to inosine in many tRNAs. Belonging to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase protein family, ADAT2 employs zinc as a cofactor. ADAT2 is a 191 amino acid protein that exists as two isoforms produced by alternative splicing events.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAGGCGA AGGCGGCACC CAAGCCAGCT GCAAGCGGCG CGTGCTCGGT GTCGGCAGAG GAGACCGAAA AGTGGATGGA GGAGGCGATG CACATGGCCA AAGAAGCCCT CGAAAATACT GAAGTTCCTG TTGGCTGTCT TATGGTCTAC AACAATGAAG TTGTAGGGAA GGGGAGAAAT GAAGTTAACC AAACCAAAAA TGCTACTCGA CATGCAGAAA TGGTGGCCAT CGATCAGGTC CTCGATTGGT GTCGTCAAAG TGGCAAGAGT CCCTCTGAAG TATTTGAACA CACTGTGTTG TATGTCACTG TGGAGCCGTG CATTATGTGT GCAGCTGCTC TCCGCCTGAT GAAAATCCCG CTGGTTGTAT ATGGCTGTCA GAATGAACGA TTTGGTGGTT GTGGCTCTGT TCTAAATATT GCCTCTGCTG ACCTACCAAA CACTGGGAGA CCATTTCAGT GTATCCCTGG ATATCGGGCT GAGGAAGCAG TGGAAATGTT AAAGACCTTC TACAAACAAG AAAATCCAAA TGCACCAAAA TCGAAAGTTC GGAAAAAGGA ATGTCAGAAA TCTTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MEAKAAPKPA ASGACSVSAE ETEKWMEEAM HMAKEALENT EVPVGCLMVY NNEVVGKGRN EVNQTKNATR HAEMVAIDQV LDWCRQSGKS PSEVFEHTVL YVTVEPCIMC AAALRLMKIP LVVYGCQNER FGGCGSVLNI ASADLPNTGR PFQCIPGYRA EEAVEMLKTF YKQENPNAPK SKVRKKECQK S
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.