- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- GAIP, RGSGAIP
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RGS19, also known as Regulator of G-protein signaling 19, belongs to RGS (regulator of G protein signaling) family and negatively regulates G protein coupled receptor signaling. This protein specifically interacts with heterotrimeric GTP-binding protein G alpha i3 (GAI3).
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCCCACCC CGCATGAGGC TGAGAAGCAG ATCACAGGGC CAGAGGAGGC GGACCGGCCC CCTTCAATGT CCAGTCATGA TACAGCCTCT CCAGCGGCCC CCAGCCGCAA CCCCTGCTGC CTGTGCTGGT GCTGCTGCTG TAGCTGCTCC TGGAACCAAG AGCGGCGGCG CGCGTGGCAG GCCTCCCGGG AGAGCAAGCT GCAGCCCCTC CCCAGCTGTG AAGTATGTGC CACGCCAAGT CCTGAGGAGG TGCAGAGCTG GGCGCAGTCT TTTGACAAGC TGATGCACAG CCCAGCGGGA CGCAGCGTGT TCCGGGCGTT CCTGCGGACA GAGTACAGCG AGGAGAACAT GCTCTTCTGG TTGGCCTGCG AGGAGCTGAA GGCCGAGGCC AACCAGCATG TGGTAGACGA GAAGGCGAGG CTCATCTACG AGGACTACGT ATCCATCCTG TCCCCCAAGG AGGTGAGCCT GGACTCCCGT GTGCGGGAGG GCATCAACAA GAAGATGCAG GAGCCGTCCG CACACACGTT CGACGACGCG CAGCTGCAGA TCTACACGCT CATGCACCGG GACTCCTACC CCCGCTTCCT CAGCTCTCCC ACCTACCGTG CCCTGCTGCT GCAGGGGCCA TCACAGTCCT CCTCCGAGGC CTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MPTPHEAEKQ ITGPEEADRP PSMSSHDTAS PAAPSRNPCC LCWCCCCSCS WNQERRRAWQ ASRESKLQPL PSCEVCATPS PEEVQSWAQS FDKLMHSPAG RSVFRAFLRT EYSEENMLFW LACEELKAEA NQHVVDEKAR LIYEDYVSIL SPKEVSLDSR VREGINKKMQ EPSAHTFDDA QLQIYTLMHR DSYPRFLSSP TYRALLLQGP SQSSSEA
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.