- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DCK is a key enzyme in the salvage of deoxyribonucleosides and in the activation of clinically relevant nucleoside analogues. This protein is responsible for the 5'-phosphorylation of purine and pyrimidine deoxynucleosides to the corresponding monophosphates using ATP or uTP as phosphate donors. Deficiency of this enzyme activity is associated with resistance to antiviral and anticancer chemotherapeutic agents, whereas increased enzyme activity is associated with increased activation of these compounds to cytotoxic nucleoside triphosphate derivatives.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCACCC CGCCCAAGAG AAGCTGCCCG TCTTTCTCAG CCAGCTCTGA GGGGACCCGC ATCAAGAAAA TCTCCATCGA AGGGAACATC GCTGCAGGGA AGTCAACATT TGTGAATATC CTTAAACAAT TGTGTGAAGA TTGGGAAGTG GTTCCTGAAC CTGTTGCCAG ATGGTGCAAT GTTCAAAGTA CTCAAGATGA ATTTGAGGAA CTTACAATGT CTCAGAAAAA TGGTGGGAAT GTTCTTCAGA TGATGTATGA GAAACCTGAA CGATGGTCTT TTACCTTCCA AACATATGCC TGTCTCAGTC GAATAAGAGC TCAGCTTGCC TCTCTGAATG GCAAGCTCAA AGATGCAGAG AAACCTGTAT TATTTTTTGA ACGATCTGTG TATAGTGACA GGTATATTTT TGCATCTAAT TTGTATGAAT CTGAATGCAT GAATGAGACA GAGTGGACAA TTTATCAAGA CTGGCATGAC TGGATGAATA ACCAATTTGG CCAAAGCCTT GAATTGGATG GAATCATTTA TCTTCAAGCC ACTCCAGAGA CATGCTTACA TAGAATATAT TTACGGGGAA GAAATGAAGA GCAAGGCATT CCTCTTGAAT ATTTAGAGAA GCTTCATTAT AAACATGAAA GCTGGCTCCT GCATAGGACA CTGAAAACCA ACTTCGATTA TCTTCAAGAG GTGCCTATCT TAACACTGGA TGTTAATGAA GACTTTAAAG ACAAATATGA AAGTCTGGTT GAAAAGGTCA AAGAGTTTTT GAGTACTTTG TGA
- Translation Sequence:
MATPPKRSCP SFSASSEGTR IKKISIEGNI AAGKSTFVNI LKQLCEDWEV VPEPVARWCN VQSTQDEFEE LTMSQKNGGN VLQMMYEKPE RWSFTFQTYA CLSRIRAQLA SLNGKLKDAE KPVLFFERSV YSDRYIFASN LYESECMNET EWTIYQDWHD WMNNQFGQSL ELDGIIYLQA TPETCLHRIY LRGRNEEQGI PLEYLEKLHY KHESWLLHRT LKTNFDYLQE VPILTLDVNE DFKDKYESLV EKVKEFLSTL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.