- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- ARD1, ARD1A, ARD1P, DXS707, MCOPS1, NATD, TE2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to BamH I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- NAA10 belongs to the acetyltransferase family. NAA10 interacts NAA15, HIF-1 with the ribosome. In its binding to HIF-1, NAA10 acts as a protein acetyltransferase by regulating its stability. In many cell lines, NAA10 is downregulated in response to hypoxia. NAA10 is expressed throughout the development of the brain.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAACATCC GCAATGCGAG GCCAGAGGAC CTAATGAACA TGCAGCACTG CAACCTCCTC TGCCTGCCCG AGAACTACCA GATGAAATAC TACTTCTACC ATGGCCTTTC CTGGCCCCAG CTCTCTTACA TTGCTGAGGA CGAGAATGGG AAGATTGTGG GGTATGTCCT GGCCAAAATG GAAGAGGACC CAGATGATGT GCCCCATGGA CATATCACCT CATTGGCTGT GAAGCGTTCC CACCGGCGCC TCGGTCTGGC TCAGAAACTG ATGGACCAGG CCTCTCGAGC CATGATAGAG AACTTCAATG CCAAATATGT CTCCCTGCAT GTCAGGAAGA GTAACCGGGC CGCCCTGCAC CTCTATTCCA ACACCCTCAA CTTTCAGATC AGTGAAGTGG AGCCCAAATA CTATGCAGAT GGGGAGGACG CCTATGCCAT GAAGCGGGAC CTCACTCAGA TGGCCGACGA GCTGAGGCGG CACCTGGAGC TGAAAGAGAA GGGCAGGCAC GTGGTGCTGG GTGCCATCGA GAACAAGGTG GAGAGCAAAG GCAATTCACC TCCGAGCTCA GGAGAGGCCT GTCGCGAGGA GAAGGGCCTG GCTGCCGAGG ATAGTGGTGG GGACAGCAAG GACCTCAGCG AGGTCAGCGA GACCACAGAG AGCACAGATG TCAAGGACAG CTCAGAGGCC TCCGACTCAG CCTCCTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MNIRNARPED LMNMQHCNLL CLPENYQMKY YFYHGLSWPQ LSYIAEDENG KIVGYVLAKM EEDPDDVPHG HITSLAVKRS HRRLGLAQKL MDQASRAMIE NFNAKYVSLH VRKSNRAALH LYSNTLNFQI SEVEPKYYAD GEDAYAMKRD LTQMADELRR HLELKEKGRH VVLGAIENKV ESKGNSPPSS GEACREEKGL AAEDSGGDSK DLSEVSETTE STDVKDSSEA SDSAS
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.