- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- HAST4, P-PST, ST1A2, STP2, TSPST2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Sulfotransferase 1A2, also known as SuLT1A2, is a member of sulfotransferase family. Sulfotransferase enzymes catalyze the sulfate conjugation of many hormones, neurotransmitters, drugs, and xenobiotic compounds. It mediates the metabolic activation of carcinogenic N-hydroxyarylamines to DNA binding products and could so participate as modulating factor of cancer risk.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAGCTGA TCCAGGACAT CTCTCGCCCG CCACTGGAGT ACGTGAAGGG GGTCCCGCTC ATCAAGTACT TTGCAGAGGC ACTGGGGCCC CTGCAGAGCT TCCAGGCCCG GCCTGATGAC CTGCTCATCA GCACCTACCC CAAGTCCGGC ACCACCTGGG TGAGCCAGAT TCTGGACATG ATCTACCAGG GCGGTGACCT GGAAAAGTGT CACCGAGCTC CCATCTTCAT GCGGGTGCCC TTCCTTGAGT TCAAAGTCCC AGGGATTCCC TCAGGGATGG AGACTCTGAA AAACACACCA GCCCCACGAC TCCTGAAGAC ACACCTGCCC CTGGCTCTGC TCCCCCAGAC TCTGTTGGAT CAGAAGGTCA AGGTGGTCTA TGTTGCCCGC AACGCAAAGG ATGTGGCGGT TTCCTACTAC CACTTCTACC ACATGGCCAA AGTGTACCCT CACCCTGGGA CCTGGGAAAG CTTCCTGGAG AAGTTCATGG CTGGAGAAGT GTCCTATGGG TCCTGGTACC AGCACGTGCA AGAGTGGTGG GAGCTGAGCC GCACCCACCC TGTTCTCTAC CTCTTCTATG AAGACATGAA GGAGAACCCC AAAAGGGAGA TTCAAAAGAT CCTGGAGTTT GTGGGGCGCT CCCTGCCAGA GGAGACTGTG GACCTCATGG TTGAGCACAC GTCGTTCAAG GAGATGAAGA AGAACCCTAT GACCAACTAC ACCACCGTCC GCCGGGAGTT CATGGACCAC AGCATCTCCC CCTTCATGAG GAAAGGCATG GCTGGGGACT GGAAGACCAC CTTCACCGTG GCGCAGAATG AGCGCTTCGA TGCGGACTAT GCGGAGAAGA TGGCAGGCTG CAGCCTCAGC TTCCGCTCTG AGCTGTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MELIQDISRP PLEYVKGVPL IKYFAEALGP LQSFQARPDD LLISTYPKSG TTWVSQILDM IYQGGDLEKC HRAPIFMRVP FLEFKVPGIP SGMETLKNTP APRLLKTHLP LALLPQTLLD QKVKVVYVAR NAKDVAVSYY HFYHMAKVYP HPGTWESFLE KFMAGEVSYG SWYQHVQEWW ELSRTHPVLY LFYEDMKENP KREIQKILEF VGRSLPEETV DLMVEHTSFK EMKKNPMTNY TTVRREFMDH SISPFMRKGM AGDWKTTFTV AQNERFDADY AEKMAGCSLS FRSEL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.