- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- PDF, PFD1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- PFDN1 is one of sixsubunits of prefoldin, a heterohexameric chaperone protein which assists in the correct folding of other proteins. This protein delivers nonnative target proteins, principally actins and tubulins, to the eukaryotic cytosolic chaperonin for facilitated folding. Defects in PFDN1 displayed phenotypes characteristic of defects in cytoskeletal function, including manifestations of ciliary dyskinesia, neuronal loss, and defects in B and T cell development and function.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCGCCC CCGTGGATCT AGAGCTGAAG AAGGCCTTCA CAGAGCTTCA AGCCAAAGTT ATTGACACTC AACAGAAGGT GAAGCTCGCA GACATACAGA TTGAACAGCT AAACAGAACG AAAAAGCATG CACATCTTAC AGATACAGAG ATCATGACTT TGGTAGATGA GACTAACATG TATGAAGGTG TAGGAAGAAT GTTTATTCTT CAGTCCAAGG AAGCAATTCA CAGTCAGCTG TTAGAGAAGC AGAAAATAGC AGAAGAAAAA ATTAAAGAAC TAGAACAGAA AAAGTCCTAC CTGGAGCGAA GCGTTAAGGA AGCTGAGGAC AACATCCGGG AGATGCTGAT GGCACGAAGG GCCCAGTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MAAPVDLELK KAFTELQAKV IDTQQKVKLA DIQIEQLNRT KKHAHLTDTE IMTLVDETNM YEGVGRMFIL QSKEAIHSQL LEKQKIAEEK IKELEQKKSY LERSVKEAED NIREMLMARR AQ
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.