- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- CCS is essential for the incorporation of copper into SOD-1, and therefore is necessary for its enzymatic activity. CCS prevents copper ions from binding to intracellular copper scavengers and provides the SOD-1 enzyme with the necessary copper cofactor. CCS escorts copper only to SOD-1 and fails to deliver copper to proteins in the mitochondria, nucleus or secretory pathway. While many tissues express CCS, the chaperone is most abundant in the kidney, liver and Purkinje cells in the neuropil of the central nervous system.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTTCGG ATTCGGGGAA CCAGGGGACC CTCTGCACGT TGGAGTTCGC GGTGCAGATG ACCTGTCAGA GCTGTGTGGA CGCGGTGCGC AAATCCCTGC AAGGGGTGGC AGGTGTCCAG GATGTGGAGG TGCACTTGGA GGACCAGATG GTCTTGGTAC ACACCACTCT ACCCAGCCAG GAGGTGCAGG CTCTCCTGGA AGGCACGGGG CGGCAGGCGG TACTCAAGGG CATGGGCAGC GGCCAGTTGC AGAATCTGGG GGCAGCAGTG GCCATCCTGG GGGGGCCTGG CACCGTGCAG GGGGTGGTGC GCTTCCTACA GCTGACCCCT GAGCGCTGCC TCATCGAGGG AACTATTGAC GGCCTGGAGC CTGGGCTGCA TGGACTCCAC GTCCATCAGT ACGGGGACCT TACAAACAAC TGCAACAGCT GTGGGAATCA CTTTAACCCT GATGGAGCAT CTCATGGGGG CCCCCAGGAC TCTGACCGGC ACCGCGGAGA CCTGGGCAAT GTCCGTGCTG ATGCTGACGG CCGCGCCATC TTCAGAATGG AGGATGAGCA GCTGAAGGTG TGGGATGTGA TTGGCCGCAG CCTGATTATT GATGAGGGAG AAGATGACCT GGGCCGGGGA GGCCATCCCT TATCCAAGAT CACAGGGAAC TCCGGGGAGA GGTTGGCCTG TGGCATCATT GCACGCTCCG CTGGCCTTTT CCAGAACCCC AAGCAGATCT GCTCTTGCGA TGGCCTCACC ATCTGGGAGG AGCGAGGCCG GCCCATCGCT GGCAAGGGCC GAAAGGAGTC AGCGCAGCCC CCTGCCCACC TTTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MASDSGNQGT LCTLEFAVQM TCQSCVDAVR KSLQGVAGVQ DVEVHLEDQM VLVHTTLPSQ EVQALLEGTG RQAVLKGMGS GQLQNLGAAV AILGGPGTVQ GVVRFLQLTP ERCLIEGTID GLEPGLHGLH VHQYGDLTNN CNSCGNHFNP DGASHGGPQD SDRHRGDLGN VRADADGRAI FRMEDEQLKV WDVIGRSLII DEGEDDLGRG GHPLSKITGN SGERLACGII ARSAGLFQNP KQICSCDGLT IWEERGRPIA GKGRKESAQP PAHL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.