- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- AK1 is an enzyme involved in regulating the adenine nucleotide composition within a cell by catalyzing the reversible transfer of the terminal phosphate group between ATP and AMP. This protein is found in the cytosol of skeletal muscle, brain and erythrocytes. It is a small ubiquitous enzyme which is essential for maintenance and cell growth. Defects in AK1 are the cause of a form of hemolytic anemia.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGAAGAGA AGCTGAAGAA AACCAAGATC ATCTTTGTGG TGGGTGGGCC TGGCTCAGGG AAGGGCACCC AGTGTGAGAA GATCGTGCAG AAGTATGGCT ACACCCACCT CTCCACCGGG GACCTCCTGC GGTCCGAGGT CAGCTCAGGC TCGGCCAGGG GCAAGAAGCT GTCGGAAATC ATGGAGAAGG GGCAGCTGGT TCCACTGGAG ACAGTGTTGG ACATGCTCCG GGATGCCATG GTGGCCAAAG TCAATACTTC CAAAGGCTTC CTGATTGATG GCTACCCGCG GGAGGTGCAG CAAGGAGAAG AGTTTGAGCG ACGGATTGGA CAGCCCACAC TGCTGCTGTA TGTGGACGCA GGCCCTGAGA CCATGACCCA GCGGCTCTTG AAACGTGGAG AGACCAGCGG GCGTGTGGAC GACAATGAGG AGACCATCAA AAAGCGGCTG GAGACCTATT ACAAGGCCAC AGAACCCGTC ATCGCCTTCT ATGAGAAACG TGGCATTGTG CGCAAGGTCA ACGCTGAGGG CTCCGTGGAC AGTGTCTTCT CCCAGGTCTG CACCCACCTG GACGCCCTAA AGTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MEEKLKKTKI IFVVGGPGSG KGTQCEKIVQ KYGYTHLSTG DLLRSEVSSG SARGKKLSEI MEKGQLVPLE TVLDMLRDAM VAKVNTSKGF LIDGYPREVQ QGEEFERRIG QPTLLLYVDA GPETMTQRLL KRGETSGRVD DNEETIKKRL ETYYKATEPV IAFYEKRGIV RKVNAEGSVD SVFSQVCTHL DALK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.