- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- BART, BART1, RP66
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- ARL2BP is an effector of ADP-ribosylation factor-like 2 (ARL2) that is essential for nuclear retention of STAT3. This protein binds to ARL2. GTP with high affinity but does not interact with ARL2. GDP, activated ARF, or RHO proteins. Though predominantly cytosolic, ARL2BP can enter the mitochondria and bind the adenine nucleotide transporter when bound to ARL2. Thus it may also be involved in mitochondria transport and apoptosis.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGACGCCT TAGAAGGAGA GAGCTTTGCG CTGTCTTTCT CCTCCGCCTC TGATGCAGAA TTTGATGCTG TGGTTGGATA TTTAGAGGAC ATTATCATGG ATGACGAGTT CCAGTTATTA CAGAGAAATT TCATGGACAA GTACTACCTG GAGTTTGAAG ACACAGAAGA GAATAAACTC ATCTACACAC CTATTTTTAA TGAATACATT TCTTTGGTAG AAAAATACAT TGAAGAACAG CTGCTGCAGC GGATTCCTGA GTTCAACATG GCAGCCTTCA CCACAACATT ACAGCACCAT AAGGATGAAG TGGCTGGTGA CATATTCGAC ATGCTGCTCA CCTTCACAGA TTTTCTGGCT TTTAAAGAAA TGTTTTTGGA CTACAGAGCA GAAAAAGAAG GCCGAGGACT GGACTTAAGC AGTGGCTTAG TGGTGACTTC ATTGTGCAAA TCATCTTCTC TGCCAGCTTC CCAGAACAAT CTGCGGCACT AG
- Translation Sequence:
MDALEGESFA LSFSSASDAE FDAVVGYLED IIMDDEFQLL QRNFMDKYYL EFEDTEENKL IYTPIFNEYI SLVEKYIEEQ LLQRIPEFNM AAFTTTLQHH KDEVAGDIFD MLLTFTDFLA FKEMFLDYRA EKEGRGLDLS SGLVVTSLCK SSSLPASQNN LRH
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.